NFL Football 2023 Week 6 Preview. We had a couple of big surprises in Week 5, including the Bills losing in London against the Jaguars and the 49ers shutting down the powerful Cowboys offense 42-10. We knew the Patriots were having one of their worst years, but being shut out by the Saints knocked them down even further.
Week 6 NFL Schedule and Lines
We’re down to two undefeated teams, San Francisco and Philadelphia, and one without a win, Carolina.
Thursday, October 12
- Denver Broncos (1-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (4-1) Chiefs (-10.5, 50.5)
Sunday, October 15
- Baltimore Ravens (3-2) vs. Tennessee Titans (2-3) Ravens (-3.5, 40)
- Washington Commanders (2-3) at Atlanta Falcons (3-2) Falcons (-2.5, 42)
- Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at Chicago Bears (1-4) Vikings (-3, 48.5)
- Seattle Seahawks (3-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) Bengals (-3, 46.5)
- San Francisco 49ers (5-0) at Cleveland Browns (2-2) 49ers (-4.5, 42)
- New Orleans Saints (3-2) at Houston Texans (2-3) Saints (-2.5, 40.5)
- Indianapolis Colts (3-2) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2) Jaguars (-4.5, 45.5)
- Carolina Panthers (0-5) at Miami Dolphins (4-1) Dolphins (-14, 48.5)
- New England Patriots (1-4) at Las Vegas Raiders (2-3) Raiders (-3, 42.5)
- Detroit Lions (4-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) Lions (-3, 45.5)
- Arizona Cardinals Los Angeles Rams (2-3) Rams (-6, 47)
- Philadelphia Eagles (5-0) at New York Jets (2-3) Eagles (-6.5, 42.5)
- New York Giants (1-4) at Buffalo Bills (3-2) Bills (-14.5, 46.5)
Monday, October 16
- Dallas Cowboys (3-2) at Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) Cowboys (-2, 47.5)
The 49ers at Browns
Brock Purdy and San Francisco are not only offensive powerhouses but are also one of the most complete teams in the NFL. They proved this by shutting down the high-offense Dallas Cowboys 42-10.
The 49ers have scored at least 30 points a game this season. Cleveland’s defense can theoretically change that, but Deshaun Watson will still have to perform at a high level to get within 4.5 points of San Francisco. The Browns had a bye week, which helped Watson, who is recovering from an injured shoulder.
The 49ers have all their key offensive weapons healthy and are 4-1 ATS this season with a +99 point differential – the best in the NFL. Unless Watson is fully healed and his defense can slow down the 49ers, look for San Francisco to easily cover the spread.
The Saints Played a Perfect Road Game
New Orleans visited New England in Week 5 and came away with a 34-0 shutout. Both offense and defense played well against a bad team, but the Texans are not much better.
Houston should have better defense against the run and can put more pressure on Derek Carr. If the pressure on Carr is enough to cause him to make more mistakes than C.J. Stroud, then Houston has a chance.
Both the Saints and Patriots are average on the ATS, but New Orleans is 5-0 when it comes to Under. Keep your limits in for the over/under in Week 6.
Mahomes is 11-0 Against the Broncos
Patrick Mahomes has a perfect record against the Broncos in his NFL career, and it doesn’t look like that will change this Sunday. The Chiefs might not look as dominant as they were last season, but Denver is bordering on terrible. Their only win was against the Bears, and it was close.
The offense, led by Russell Wilson, can put points on the board, but the defense hasn’t been able to keep them in the game. They have not covered so far this season, and they are 4-1 on the Over. Keep limits in for both ATS and Over.
The Cowboys Hope to Rebound From a Bad Loss
What was supposed to be a clash of two dominant offenses turned into a beating by the 49ers against the Cowboys 42-10. But Dallas is a team that’s able to bounce back from defeats. If they can get their offense back on track, they can overwhelm the Charger defense that’s given up an average of 26 PPG this season.
The Chargers offense, led by Justin Herbert, has been consistently good this season. And with a bye last week, they’ll be rested for their home game. However, the Cowboys are 4-1 ATS on the previous five Monday nights. If Dallas isn’t too crushed by their defeat last week, they should be able to pull off the win.
Get the Bookmaker Software That Will Make You a Winner This Football Season
How well you do as a sports bookie largely depends on the pay per head software you use. Most agents that transfer over to BossAction see an increase in their profits.
And right now, we are offering an All-inclusive plan that will only cost you $3 per head all the way to Super Bowl 2024. You’ll have plenty of time to try out all of our tools and learn how to make more money – as long as you act now!
Call 1-800-339-4108 and work with the best bookie software on the internet. You’ll only need a $25 deposit to get going. Other companies with similar features require a $500 minimum deposit.
Try our latest feature, AI PlayHub. It offers bet suggestions tailored to your players’ preferences so they don’t have to spend the time looking for them. Your players never have to miss a good bet again. Call today!