College Football 2023 Preview Week 11. The top five teams are still undefeated and joined by unbeaten James Madison and Liberty, rounding out the top 25. The conference battles are heating up as we get closer to playoff season. A couple of the most anticipated matchups are between No. 14 Tennessee and No. 16 Missouri in the SEC East, as well as Michigan and Penn State in Big 10 East.
Ranked Games for Week 11
College Football 2023 Preview Week 11
Thursday, November 9
- 11 Louisville (8-1) vs. Virginia (2-7) Louisville (-19.5, 51.5)
Saturday, November 11
- 1 Georgia (9-0) vs. No. 10 Ole Miss (8-1) Georgia (-11.5, 58.5)
- 2 Michigan (9-0) at No. 9 Penn State (8-1) Michigan (-4.5, 43.5)
- 3 Ohio State (9-0) vs. Michigan State (3-6) Ohio State (-30.5, 46.5)
- 4 Florida State (9-0) vs. Miami (6-3) Florida State (-15, 50.5)
- 5 Washington (9-0) vs. No. 13 Utah (7-2) Washington (-9.5, 54.5)
- 6 Oregon (8-1) vs. USC (7-3) Oregon (-14.5, 74.5)
- 7 Texas (8-1) at TCU (4-5) Texas (-10, 53.5)
- 8 Alabama (8-1) at Kentucky (6-3) Alabama (-11, 48.5)
- 12 Oregon State (7-2) vs. Stanford (3-6) Oregon State (-21, 54.5)
- 14 Tennessee (7-2) at No. 16 Missouri (7-2) Missouri (-1.5, 58.5)
- 15 Oklahoma State (7-2) at UCF (4-5) Oklahoma State (-2.5, 63.5)
- 17 Oklahoma (7-2) vs. West Virginia (6-3) Oklahoma (-12.5, 58.5)
- 18 LSU (6-3) vs. Florida (5-4) LSU (-13.5, 61.5)
- 19 Kansas (7-2) vs. Texas Tech (4-5) Kansas (-4, 61.5)
- 20 Tulane (8-1) vs. Tulsa (3-6) Tulane (-22.5, 52.5)
- 21 James Madison (9-0) vs. UConn (1-8) James Madison (-26.5, 48.5)
- 23 Arizona (6-3) at Colorado (4-5) Arizona (-10, 55)
- 24 North Carolina (7-2) vs. Duke (6-3) North Carolina (-11.5, 50.5)
- 25 Liberty (9-0) vs. Old Dominion (4-5) Liberty (-13.5, 59)
The Arizona Wildcats Are Gaining Respect
The Wildcats have been underdogs for the last five games, covering all the spreads and winning three outright. It’s about time they were seen as the favorites. They are great at covering the spread, but Colorado has also covered its last two games.
Some bettors might be on the fence about the spread and turn to the total score. Both teams are averaging 30 points per game, so they should be able to rise above 55. They’ve both gone over in four of their last five games.
Colorado’s Deion Sanders changed his offensive play calling last game, which didn’t go well. He may change it again for this matchup with unpredictable results. Arizona’s defense is solid and should be able to contain anything Sanders sends them.
Arizona’s quarterback, Noah Fifita, and his offense are also underrated and should convert even more critics after this game.
Is Oregon the Top Team in the Nation?
Some critics are advocating for the Ducks, saying they are the best team in the nation. This is their chance to show it. USC is barely hanging on in the Pac-12 championship race. They will be desperate to win this one.
The Trojans’ defense isn’t working that well, and Ducks quarterback Bo Nix is doing what he can to win the Heisman Trophy. Oregon is 7-1-1 ATS and is a 14.5-point favorite, which seems high. Keep your limits in because some of your players will see this as a bargain bet.
The First Time Oklahoma State and UCF Meet
Although the Cowboys have been to Florida, they’ve never played against the UCF Knights. They are now 5-0 straight up and ATS in their last five games, which gives bettors confidence in this next matchup.
Oklahoma State’s quarterback, Alan Bowman, has 1,914 yards but only a 58.7% passing completion percentage. He has eight touchdowns and five interceptions. UCF’s QB, John Rhys Plumlee, has amassed only 1,273 yards, completing 63.3% of his passes. He also has eight touchdowns but has seven interceptions. Plumlee also has 257 rushing yards for four touchdowns.
UCF is 3-6-0 ATS and is unlikely to improve that stat in this game. Tell your players to join with the Cowboys in this rodeo.
Another Big 12 Matchup – Kansas and Texas Tech
Texas Tech has the opportunity to take Kansas down a notch this weekend. Both teams are coming off a win, but Kansas is the more consistent team in straight-up wins and against the spread.
Texas Tech has a slightly better defense, but Kansas has the better overall record, which might suggest they have a better offense. Some think the Red Raiders can win this one as underdogs, but the Jayhawks have been a solid team gaining confidence in their play. Their only kryptonite appears to be when playing higher-ranked teams, which the Red Raiders are not.
Get the Most of College Football With the Best Bookmaker Software
College football can be an online bookie’s most exciting and rewarding activity. That’s why BossAction software comes up with the best tools to run your business better. AI PlayHub is our latest feature that learns the betting preferences of each of your players to provide the best betting suggestions. It takes away the stress and time to find all the bets your players want to make.
Try it out today by calling 1-800-339-4108, and get our All-Inclusive plan for only $3 per head until Super Bowl 2024. You only need a $25 deposit to get going, so call BossAction today. We always find ways to cost you less and make you more money.