College Football 2023 Preview Week 10. The two new teams to join the ranks are Kansas and Kansas State. The Jayhawks made the jump after defeating the unbeaten Oklahoma Sooners. The Wildcats crushed Houston 41-0 and, the week before, had a similar win of 41-3 against TCU. They’ll take on a much tougher foe when visiting Texas in Week 10.
Both Kansas teams are making a name for themselves. I wonder what status they’ll have once they meet in Week 12.
Ranked Games for Week 10
College Football 2023 Preview Week 10
Saturday, November 4
- 1 Georgia (8-0) vs. No. 14 Missouri (7-1) Georgia (-16.5, 57.5)
- 2 Michigan (8-0) vs. Purdue (2-6) Michigan (31, 32.8)
- 3 Ohio State (8-0) at Rutgers (6-2) Ohio State (-18.5, 43)
- 4 Florida State (8-0) at Pittsburgh (2-6) Florida State (-23.5, 51)
- 5 Washington (8-0) at No. 24 USC (7-2) Washington (-3, 77)
- 6 Oregon (7-1) vs. California (3-5) Oregon (-24.5, 59.5)
- 7 Texas (7-1) vs. No. 25 Kansas State (6-2) Texas (-5.5, 50.5)
- 8 Alabama (7-1) at No. 13 LSU (6-2) Alabama (-4.5, 60.5)
- 9 Penn State (7-1) at Maryland (5-3) Penn State (-11.5, 50)
- 10 Oklahoma (7-1) at Oklahoma State (6-2) Oklahoma (-6, 50)
- 11 Ole Miss (7-1) vs. Texas A&M (5-3) Oklahoma (-6, 50)
- 12 Notre Dame (7-2) at Clemson (4-4) Notre Dame (-3.5, 36)
- 15 Louisville (7-1) vs. Virginia Tech (4-4) Louisville (-10.5, 48.5)
- 16 Oregon State (6-2) at Colorado (4-4) Oregon State (-12.5, 63)
- 17 Air Force (8-0) vs. Army (2-6) Air Force (-18.5, 36)
- 18 Utah (6-2) vs. Arizona State (2-6) Utah (-12.5, 42)
- 19 Tennessee (6-2) vs. UConn (1-7) Tennessee (-34, 53)
- 20 UCLA (6-2) at Arizona (5-3) UCLA (-1.5, 53.5)
- 21 Tulane (7-1) at East Carolina (1-7) Tulane (-16.5, 48)
- 22 Kansas (6-2) at Iowa State (5-3) Kansas (-1, 54.5)
- 23 James Madison (8-0) at Georgia State (6-2) James Madison (-5.5, 54.5)
The Top 10 Oregon Ducks Could Continue to Rise
The Ducks visited the Utah Utes, who were undefeated at home in 18 straight games, or 29 out of the last 30 tries. Oregon’s quarterback, Bo Nix, and his offense took an early lead, then the defense stepped up and kept the Utes to only six points to win 35-6. That’s the first time since 2018 that Utah didn’t score a touchdown. Oregon will take on California this week before meeting their next big challenge against USC. They still have a chance at the Pac-12 title, especially after undefeated Washington barely got past Stanford (2-6) last week.
Oregon will want to continue their dominance in these remaining weeks, so look to them to cover that considerable spread (-24.5) against California.
Kansas Hoping to Ride Their Wave into Iowa State
The 6-2 Jayhawks did the unthinkable and beat Oklahoma last week 38-33, which garnered them placement into the top 25. And even though Iowa State is only 5-3, they are 4-1 in the Big 12 while Kansas is only 3-2. A win for the Jayhawks would bump them above the Cyclones.
But Iowa State won’t take this lying down. They have three consecutive wins in the Big 12 and hope to make it four. With a 1-point spread in favor of Kansas for this game, you know you have to keep your limits in.
Ole Miss Still in the Hunt for an SEC Title
The Rebels are second in the SEC West and have a key conference game against the Aggies and then first-place Georgia Bulldogs.
The Aggies’ defense has one of the nation’s top pass rushes, which will put pressure on Ole Miss. But the Rebels have a potent offense, led by quarterback Jaxson Dart, even with the injuries they’ve had to deal with around him. He’s completed 65% of his passes with only three interceptions all season.
Texas A&M’s quarterback, Max Johnson, hasn’t been as consistent, which makes it difficult to judge whether Ole Miss can cover the spread. But I think the Rebels are on a roll.
Notre Dame’s Defense and Special Teams Shine
When the Fighting Irish beat Pittsburgh in Week 9, 58-7, their defense kept the Panthers from scoring and helped Notre Dame’s offense. The team scored 23 points from five Pittsburgh turnovers and got a punt return touchdown.
This week, they will take on Clemson, followed by Wake Forest and Stanford – a winnable schedule. Both teams’ defenses are near the top against the pass, but with running back Audric Estime rushing for over 100 yards and three touchdowns against Pitt, he might be enough to cover the spread.
Get This Football Season’s Best Bookie Software
The season is heating up as we approach the final weeks. With the playoffs around the corner, more wagers are made, which can make you a lot more money, especially if you’re with the best pay per head software, BossAction.
Call 1-800-339-4108 today and get our All-Inclusive plan for only $3 per head until Super Bowl 2024. That gives you all of our best tools, including our AI PlayHub, which learns each player’s betting preferences and provides the best betting suggestions. It makes betting even easier for your players.
Join BossAction today. You only need a $25 deposit to get going. Companies with similar features require at least $500 to get started.
Why pay more? Call BossAction now.