College Football 2023 Preview Week 12. The playoffs are fast approaching, and several teams are still battling to clinch a spot. The next two weeks will see some heroics and surprises, so keep your limits in.
Ranked Games for Week 12
Saturday, November 18
- 1 Georgia (10-0) at No. 21 Tennessee (7-3) Georgia (-10.5, 59.5)
- 2 Michigan (10-0) at Maryland (6-4) Michigan (-19.5, 51)
- 3 Ohio State (10-0) vs. Minnesota (5-5) Ohio State (27.5, 48.5)
- 4 Florida State (10-0) vs. North Alabama (3-7)
- 5 Washington (10-0) at No. 10 Oregon State (8-2) Oregon State (-1, 64.5)
- 6 Oregon (9-1) at Arizona State (3-7) Oregon (-22.5, 54.4)
- 7 Texas (9-1) at Iowa State (6-4) Texas (-7.5, 47.5)
- 8 Alabama (9-1) vs. Chattanooga (7-3)
- 9 Louisville (9-1) at Miami (6-4) Louisville (-1, 47.5)
- 11 Missouri (8-2) vs. Florida (5-5) Missouri (-11, 59.5)
- 12 Penn State (8-2) vs. Rutgers (6-4) Penn State (-20.5, 43.5)
- 13 Ole Miss (8-2) vs. UL Monroe (2-8) Ole Miss (-36.5, 62.5
- 14 Oklahoma (8-2) at BYU (5-5) Oklahoma (-24, 56.5)
- 15 LSU (7-3) vs. Georgia State (6-4) LSU (-30.5, 71.5)
- 16 Utah (7-3) at No. 19 Arizona (7-3) Arizona (-1, 45)
- 17 Tulane (9-1) at Florida Atlantic (4-6) Tulane (-9.5, 47.5)
- 18 James Madison (10-0) at App State (6-4) James Madison (-11.5, 56.5)
- 20 Notre Dame (7-3) vs. Wake Forest (4-6) Notre Dame (-24.5, 47.5)
- 22 North Carolina (8-2) at Clemson (6-4) Clemson (-6.5, 58.5)
- 23 Kansas State (7-3) at Kansas (7-3) Kansas State (-7, 55.5)
- 24 Oklahoma State (7-3) at Houston (4-6) Oklahoma State (-7, 59.5)
- 25 Liberty (10-0) vs. Massachusetts (3-7) Liberty (-27.5, 62.5)
Miami is 5-0 at Home
The Hurricanes have only won one game on the road, but they’ve won all their home games. Usually, home games give you an advantage, but not that big of an advantage. Miami has a solid defense that allows only 86 yards per game – the best in the ACC. They’ll need that because quarterback Emory Williams suffered a broken arm in last week’s game. It was his first game as a starter after Tyler Van Dyke was benched for being mediocre. That might seem like their chances have reduced, but Miami won all of their home games with Van Dyke.
Louisville needs one more win to clinch an ACC playoff spot. Their strength is the rushing game with Jawhar Jordan and Isaac Guerendo, but they’re going up against a defense that wants to keep their home winning streak alive. They may pull it off in the fourth quarter like they did against Virginia on Thursday with two touchdowns. It’ll be a close one.
Are the Longhorns Losing Their Momentum?
Last week, Texas looked great against TCU (4-6) with a 20-point lead at halftime. Quinn Ewers was back after his injury and looked in great form. But then, TCU added 20 points in the fourth quarter. The Longhorns held on for the victory but lost Jonathan Brooks with a torn ACL. Will their defense be able to hang on against a tougher foe like Iowa State (6-4)?
Iowa State has won four of its last five games and has come out the victors in three of the last four meetings with Texas. The Longhorns are fighting for a playoff spot, so they’ll pull this one off, but it will be a battle without Brooks.
The Kansas State Sunflower Showdown
The Kansas State Wildcats are also trying to make it to the Big 12 Championship, but they’ll have to get past the Kansas Jayhawks first. The Wildcats have won the last 14 Showdowns, but that doesn’t mean anything when they hit the field on Saturday.
The Jayhawks are 4-0 SU at home and 3-0 ATS as an underdog. Both teams have an excellent running game, averaging about 200 yards per game each.
Kansas State’s quarterback, Will Howard, is having a great run, completing 19 of 25 passes for 235 yards and three touchdowns in last week’s win. Expect Howard to keep the game out of reach for the Jayhawks.
No. 18 James Madison Plans to Stay Undefeated
Appalachian State will do its best to spoil James Madison’s perfect record. Both teams have outstanding offenses, which could see this game going over the total. Five of the Dukes’ last seven games went over. Their quarterback, Jordan McCloud, completed 33 of 37 for a career-best 457 passing yards and four touchdowns in their win against UConn last week.
The Mountaineers’ QB, Joey Aguilar, has a 70.3% completion percentage in his last three games. But the Dukes have a defensive edge and will be at home. They’ll keep their perfect record for at least one more game.
Want to Know How to Become a Bookie That Makes the Best Profits?
Start with an online bookie software that makes managing your sportsbook a breeze, like BossAction.
Then, create tools that your players will love, like our AI PlayHub, making it easier for them to make bets. It offers tailored bet suggestions based on their preferences.
Then, get the best price per head, like $3 per head, on our All-Inclusive plan until Super Bowl 2024.
Then, make it easy to join, like having a deposit minimum of only $25.
Call 1-800-339-4108 and get the best bookie software at the best price till the Super Bowl.