The regular college football season is over, and it’s time to get into the holiday spirit with Bowl season. There are 43 bowl games to be played, with three of those being part of the playoff series. The two college football playoff semi-final games are set for December 31st.
No. 2 Michigan vs. No. 3 TCU
State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
No. Georgia vs. No.4 Ohio State
Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia
College Bowl Month
There are no games on January 1st. Still, the last bowl games will take place on January 2nd, which include the ReliaQuest Bowl, Citrus Bowl, Cotton Bowl Classic, and Rose Bowl Game.
The College Football Playoff National Championship Game will take place on Monday, January 9th, at the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, to officially end the college football season.
What is impressive about these games is that they start on December 16th and are scheduled each day (except Dec 18th, 25th, and Jan 1) until Jan 2. If you’re looking to jumpstart your Sportsbook, this is the perfect time to do it. When you combine college football bowl games with betting and the holidays, you’ve hit the trifecta of a business boon.
Bookie Business Building Tips
Following are some steps that can help you bring in more customers and business.
- Send the schedules of each game to your players and how to watch them. It’s a great start to getting them onboard.
- The four playoff teams are already announced, so you have time to pump up the excitement for the end-of-year football party. Get the bets coming in now because those four teams won’t be playing again until then.
- Look for the best tips, rivalries, streaks, and anything else you think will interest your players in logging onto your site.
- Be sure your pay per head provider has all the games available to bet on. When the odds are created, send them straight over to your guys. Also, see what premium services they offer and compare them to other providers. If you get them excited about the college bowl season, you can get a lot more bets per week than you usually do. Your weekly bookie fees stay the same, but your profits go up.
- Offer your best players which premium services they’d like to try. It might not even be sports. They might like casino live dealers or poker.
- Don’t wait for the players to ask you what’s available or what’s interesting. Promote the games ahead of time with any news that might help them with their bets.
- Offer your best bettors some freebies if they bring in a friend. It could be free cash to bet on a game or premium services they haven’t tried before. You’ll get more customers and more betting from your current customers.
Ramp Up Your Bookie Business
If you’ve been coasting along on your bookie business for far too long, this is the perfect time to kick it up a notch and start bringing in some real money. There’s lots of college and NFL football action leading up to and throughout the holidays. Plus, other sports are also in full swing, including NBA basketball and NFL hockey, and this year, there’s even World Cup soccer. Many gamblers are looking to place a bet, so have your website up and running to provide them with the service they deserve.
If you don’t have a website or aren’t satisfied with the bookie software you’re using, check out BossAction. We have services and features that benefit bookies and their players. Our pay per head software provides over 80 sports leagues and has premium services like Premium Props, TruLive betting, Live Dealers, and online poker games with real players. We also have a payment system built into our platform, so you don’t have to leave your bookie website to collect deposits. And we provide the website for free.
Try out our demo systems for both players and bookies to get a taste of how we work. Or call us at 1-800-339-4108 to ask any questions or just sign up. We’ll take care of transferring your players quickly. Join now and only pay $3 per head until April 16th, 2023. That’s an $8 per head savings for over four months. Think of the amount of extra money you can make from now until then using the best bookie software on the internet. Call now!
You May Also Like: